Featured
I Love My Mummy Poem
I Love My Mummy Poem. You tied my shoes, you nursed my wounds, and you gave me time to clean my room. For some mummy's all it takes is to know, that they have planted the seed.

Goodnight mummy, i hope that you have a really nice sleep. It is a thanksgiving of sorts. I could shout it forever
Did She Leave Cos I Was Naughty?
In our quarrels which are so deep rooted At poemsearcher.com find thousands of poems categorized into thousands of categories. A simple moment to say, i love you.
Mommy, I Love You More Than You See.
Dear mummy poem summary, analysis and comments. If i am feeling sad and lost, or if i am struggling with my life, But not as much as you needed me i loved you first i love you now my girl with wit my girl with a temper and a smile my girl who’s taught me more about motherhood than anyone.
Give Them A Chance To Live And Grow Tall Let Them Learn Let Them Play Give Them Somebody Who Will Always To Say I Love You I Love You I Love You Everyday Never Discriminate Or Make Them Feel Small Let Them Choose Who They Are A Child Grows Up And.
My mummy is a treasure. For your star i shall seek, wishing & wondering why. My mummy is a honey.
Thank You Mamma For Being The Greatest Part Of Me.
I will not choose any symbol for my code because mummy, you love goes beyond everything else. Told with humour and charm, this is a book to be loved and shared time. My baby didn't make it;
Because Of You I Meet The Requirements For Having The Greatest Mom In The World.
So many kisses & cuddles, yet to give to my mummy, but now, how can i? B'coz she is sweet as honey. This book is perfect for very young children with short attention spans, because both the text and illustrations are very simple.
Comments
Post a Comment