Featured
Poem About A Dream Come True
Poem About A Dream Come True. Looking back, makes me feel selfish. You came into my dreams and i found you.

The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. I know it's just a dream, but if dreams could come true, i would close my eyes and dream a dream for you. Since i met you my life has.
I Am A Stubborn Believer.
Looking back, makes me feel selfish. Nick karvounis switzerland, china, paris, africa, “here i come!” bermuda, bahamas, jamaica, new zealand: A dream come true submitted by:
I Know It's Just A Dream, But If Dreams Could Come True, I Would Close My Eyes And Dream A Dream For You.
Mostly support who become your motivators some will tell you you can not do this and you can not do that but you have to keep your dream alive. The poem was simple n quite impressive.keep it up my friend. I’d run to you and hold you close, we’d laugh and smile again.
I Had Been Waiting For You I Longed For That Day When I Would Find You Now That You Are Here I Will Love You Till The End You Are My Dream Come True.
That rises above disaster and tramples it under heel! The sight of you makes my day every moment we share becomes a dream come true my dreams are coming true being with you i hold your heart so near to mine you are my everything i swear its not a lie i will never take your love for granted you and i are meant to be i know you were made for me before. This poem is dedicated to my lovely wife.
With Art By Kah Yanghi.
A daughter is a dream come true. If i could have a wish come true, a dream that’d come to pass, i’d ask to spend a day with you, and pray that it would last. You are my dream come true every time i fall asleep i have dreams a lot of the time these dreams come true.
And Never Fall Back Everybody Has A Dream So Whatever To The Ones Who Think You Can Not Do It.
Dreams do come true whether or not they think its foolish people will say anything Love, romance / i love you. Since i met you my life has.
Comments
Post a Comment