Featured
I Am A Woman Of God Poem
I Am A Woman Of God Poem. I am the opposition of death. Not greater than, nor lesser than, but equal to;

Yet what i am none cares or knows, my friends forsake me like a memory lost; Sharing and caring, as god designed. And live with shadows tost into the nothingness of scorn and noise, into the living sea of waking.
I Wrote This Poem As A Gift For My Mother, Sinai Pale.
And live with shadows tost into the nothingness of scorn and noise, into the living sea of waking. See posts, photos and more on facebook. I am a strong, independent woman.
26:3) There Were Times When I Thought I Could Go No Longer, But The Lord Kept Me Moving.
A woman bends over me, searching my reaches for what she really is. Womans made of love i know who i am i am powerful in the words i speak. I am reconciled to god;
Not Above, Nor Below You, But Side By Side, Taking Both Good Times And Bad In Stride.
Woman is attractive flower b says woman is beautiful gift c says woman is great source of comfort d says woman has a sweet dialect e says eastern or western, woman is the worthy f says woman is central figure of family g says woman always glitters with the rays of her partner h says woman has holy spirits i says woman has basic institution in. I am sealed with god’s holy spirit; A woman of god is totally committed to god.
I Believe A Woman Has Immense Strength And Power From Within.
As she works wisely with quiet grace. I am the opposition of death. People wonder how you keep smiling when things are falling apart they wonder how you can forgive when someone has broken your heart people wonder how you can give when you're down to your last dime they wonder how you manage when you give so much of your time people wonder how you resist when temptations are all.
Most Of The Time I Meditate On The Opposite Wall.
It was october 14th, 2017. I may be a woman, a female but you will no longer define me. Sharing and caring, as god designed.
Comments
Post a Comment