Featured
And God Said Poem Aka
And God Said Poem Aka. I asked god to give me happiness. And god said thats why i gave you loved ones.

The stars beheld its dawning. And god said “no” author unknown inspiring you today with a poem 2. A woman who is able to put petty things aside.
I Said, God, I Hurt. And God Said, I Know. I Said, God, I Cry A Lot. And God Said, That Is Why I Gave You Tears. I Said, God, I Am So Depressed. And God Said, That Is Why I Gave You Sunshine.
Here is a poem called, and god said if. And i said, ‘wouldst murder me ‘who am thy fountainhead’. Till he was all shining gold, and oh, he was handsome to behold!
That Shall Be To You Better Than Light And Safer Than A Known Way.” So I Went Forth, And Finding The Hand Of God, Trod.
Anonymous although you all are gone you still remain in our hearts. But in his hands held he a bow. When your time on earth is through.
He Said It Was Not For Him To Take Away, But For Me To Give Up.
Aimed at me who created him. The stars beheld its dawning. I asked god to take away my pride, and god said, “no”.
“Give Me A Light That I May Tread Safely Into The Unknown.” And He Replied:
It rains at sea a child speaks first words. I have known this poem from my youth, but was reminded of it a time of trial in my life ( i must have copied the link at some time). He is there when the breeze rustles the palm fronds on a quiet, lazy, sunny afternoon.
His Spirit Is Whole, His Body Is Only Temporary.
A man doesn’t die of liver failure and every time. And the list of suffering and trauma could go on. Anonymous although they may be gone they will never be forgotten.
Comments
Post a Comment